You can have Seasoned Spagetti using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Seasoned Spagetti
- You need of Spagetti.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 small of handful cilantro.
- You need 1 tsp of dehydrated spinach powder.
- It’s 1 small of handful basil.
- Prepare 1 small of handful parsley flakes.
Seasoned Spagetti instructions
- Bring water to boil. Boil spagetti according to directions on box. (usually 9 minutes for aldente) Stir occasionially until done..
- (while spagetti is boiling) In seperate bowl, mix together the Cilantro, dehydrated spinach powder, basil, and parsley flakes. (See my Dehydrated Spinach recipe for the spinach powder.). Set aside for now. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/362962-dehydrated-spinach-powder.
- When the spagetti is done, remove from heat and drain. Put in bowl. Add extra virgin olive oil and mix well (this will aid in mixing in the herbs, and prevent the spagetti from sticking.). Then slowly start mixing herbs from step 2 into spagetti. **remember to adjust the extra virgin olive oil to the amount of spagetti you make.**.