Spagetti with boiled egg. Just like mom's homemade spaghetti, except made even better (and easier!) in one pan – the pasta and eggs are cooked right in! There's nothing better than classic spaghetti – pasta noodles drenched in pasta sauce and freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Well, like extra, extra, extra Parmesan cheese.
Got a batch of hard-boiled eggs in the fridge? If so, you're on your way to a great lunch—and breakfast, and dinner. We love to keep a few on hand at all times to chop up for salads, toss with pasta, or use as the base for fiery horseradish-spiked deviled eggs, and so much more. You can cook Spagetti with boiled egg using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spagetti with boiled egg
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 packet of Spagetti.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of Tumeric.
- Prepare of Thyme.
- It’s 1 sachet of Tomato paste.
- You need of Dry pepper.
Learn more about the health benefits of pasture raised eggs from Vital Farms. Succumb to our vegetable steamer recipe with boiled egg and tarragon sauce. Put the eggs in a large pot with a lid. Pour cool water over the eggs until fully submerged and add the baking soda to the water.
Spagetti with boiled egg instructions
- Boil the egg and allow to cool before peeling.then slice into 2..
- Cook the spagetti for 12minutes..
- Boil a cup cut open the tomato paste and pour on with salt and fresh pepper..
- Add curry,then add the parboiled spagetti with 1/2 cup of water.add vegetable oil,Thyme,Onion and tumeric..
- Boil for 10minutes and stir is ready.
Put the pot over high heat and bring to a boil. Hard-boiled eggs make a great snack or addition to salads, sandwiches, or wraps. Although boiling an egg may seem simple, precise timing is needed to yield a perfectly hard-boiled egg with no cracks or unsightly green yolks. Cooking eggs in batches will save time and effort. Hard-cooked eggs taste great layered in baguette or other sandwich rolls along with vegetables and vinaigrette dressing.