Spagetti with biscuit bone. I made some creamy spaghetti and biscuits. I also got a carmel cheesecake for my dessert 🙂 I hope you guys enjoy the video. ASMR SPAGHETTI + MOZZARELLA CHEESE MEATBALLS (STICKY SQUISHY EATING SOUNDS) NO TALKING
This spag bol is designed to be a low cost recipe. A traditional spaghetti Bolognese recipe with homemade Bolognese sauce and tender beef, making this a family favourite. Time to ditch the readymade sauce! You can cook Spagetti with biscuit bone using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spagetti with biscuit bone
- Prepare 8 pieces of Biscuit bones.
- It’s 2 of Carrots.
- It’s Handful of Green peas.
- Prepare 1 packet of Spagetti.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Curry.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- You need 2 cubes of Stock.
- You need 1 sachet of Tomato paste.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
Spaghetti (Italian: [spaˈɡetti]) is a long, thin, solid, cylindrical noodle pasta. It is a staple food of traditional Italian cuisine. Like other pasta, spaghetti is made of milled wheat and water and sometimes enriched with vitamins and minerals. Spaghetti is a quick and easy dish that everyone loves.
Spagetti with biscuit bone instructions
- Parboil spagetti..
- Fry the tomato paste in vegetable oil,add salt,curry,onion,stock cubes and garlic with water and the biscuit bones.let it boil for 10minutes..
- Pour in the parboiled spagetti and stir.heat up with medium heat for at least 20-30minutes..
- Cut and rinse the green peas and carrots pour in and stir..
Change up your typical pasta night with our wide variety of spaghetti recipes. To cook spaghetti, boil a big pot of salted water and add the pasta, stirring to make sure it doesn't stick to itself or the pan. Boil until al dente and drain before. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil. Spaghetti squash is part of the winter squash family (known as Curcurbitaceae) along with butternut, Hubbard and turban squash.