Spagetti with minced meat. Spaghetti in Minced Meat: This is another variation of my pasta recipe with minced meat. I guess all those who like minced meat and spaghetti will love this. Cook your spaghetti last and have it warm with the minced meat or you can toss them up both together with a little bit… Spaghetti and Mince meat brings out the inner child in me.
Place the chouriço in a food processor and pulse until well chopped. Mix the pork with the beef and season with salt, pepper, chopped garlic, nutmeg and egg yolk. Mix with your hands the spices in. You can cook Spagetti with minced meat using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spagetti with minced meat
- It’s 400 g of spagetti.
- It’s 1/4 kg of minced meat.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes finely chopped.
- You need 1 of medium sized onion.
- You need of Coriander.
- It’s 1 of medium sized capsicum.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
This is adapted from my mom's spaghetti recipe. It's a family favorite that simmers while you prepare the pasta–great for busy nights. I usually serve this over spaghetti, but sometimes I use linguine, fettucine, or penne. Good with garlicky bread and a salad.
Spagetti with minced meat instructions
- Fry the onion in oil untill almost light brown..
- Add the minced meat, keep stirring to break any possible lumps. Cook untill it starts popping.
- Add potatoes cook for 4-5 minutes add tomatoes cook into a paste, add the coriander,capsicum and salt.add warm water for the soup 500ml.
- Lower cooking heat and leave to simmer.
- In another pan bring to boil 1.5 liters of water. Add salt..
- Break spagetti to half and place in the pan.
- Cook untill soft.
- Sieve out excess water. Add oil/butter. Stir briefly and serve with the stew while hot.
You can also make the sauce ahead and. On a hot dry pan fry pine nuts. Boil the spaghetti as indicated on the package, drain the water and serve with minced meat, sprinkled with grated Parmesan and pine nuts. Photo about Minced meat sauce served on a bed of cooked spaghetti. Authentic Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce simmered low and slow and packed with flavor!