Spagetti Bolognese. Our best ever spaghetti bolognese is super easy and a true Italian classic with a meaty, chilli sauce. This recipe comes courtesy of BBC Good Food user Andrew Balmer. Everyone needs a great everyday Spaghetti Bolognese recipe, and this is mine!
Spaghetti Bolognese is a classic Italian meat sauce that is a staple in most families. My super simple Spaghetti Bolognese is the perfect dinner for any night of the week and will wow your family or guests. It doesn't take a lot of ingredients (or a lot of money) to make a classic Bolognese recipe. You can cook Spagetti Bolognese using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spagetti Bolognese
- You need 2 of onions.
- It’s 5 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tbs of honey.
- Prepare of Beef.
- It’s 1 tbs of oregano, parsley, thyme.
- It’s 1 tbs of tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 of red wine.
- Prepare 2 cans of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
What it does take, though, is patience for the sauce to achieve the ideal authentic texture. Who doesn't love pasta drenched in a meaty tomato sauce! Another option and a family favourite is Spaghetti Carbonara, which I also make often! A simple spaghetti Bolognese recipe, you can ditch the jar of ready made sauce.
Spagetti Bolognese step by step
- Fry the onions until brown, add the garlic and honey.
- Add the mince and wait till it it fully cooked.
- Once fully cooked, add the spices, paste, w sauce and wine and cook for 5 mins.
- Add tin tomatoes and leave to simmer.
- Once the pasta is cooked scoop out a mug of pasta water and pour into the sauce. Drain pasta and serve.
The classic tomato-based sauce in this recipe is flavoured with garlic, oregano and a hint of Worcestershire sauce. With our many spaghetti bolognese recipes you can make it as simple or fancy as you like, from a stripped-back budget bolognese to Tom Kerridge's oven-roasted version or the Hairy Bikers'. A delicious easy spaghetti bolognese recipe is a family classic and requires minimal effort for maximum reward. Serve with garlic bread and crunchy salad for the ultimate weeknight meal. This sauce is ideal for spaghetti, but can be used with any kind of pasta – great for Lasagna as well.