Spagetti jollof🍝🍜. Making Jollof Spaghetti is almost the same as making the Nigerian Jollof Rice, I only add a little twist to this recipe to make it a more suited. Are you bored with everyday spaghetti and sauce try this Jollof Spaghetti – An easy to make recipe with just a couple of ingredients and your lunch or dinner. Hi Friends, I finally got the chance to film this Spaghetti Jollof recipe.
I, just like most other west Africans love jollof rice, but sometimes, I want a quick and easy jollof flavor that does not require me making jollof rice. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my Full Affiliates Disclosure here. You can cook Spagetti jollof🍝🍜 using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spagetti jollof🍝🍜
- Prepare 1/2 pack of spagetti.
- You need 3 of tomatoes.
- You need 3 of red bell peppers.
- Prepare 2 of scotch peppers.
- It’s 2 of big onions.
- You need 3 of small stock fish.
- You need of Some green beans.
- You need 2 of tables spoon oil.
- Prepare 2 of ginger.
- It’s 2 of maggi.
- Prepare 1 of red onga.
- You need 1/2 table spoon of salt.
- You need of Curry & thyme 1/2 tea spoon each.
My friend (Imimi) always make Jollof spaghetti while we were in school, she would cook hers with tomato puree and cayenne pepper and I tell you, it was the bomb! Jollof spaghetti is spaghetti cooked in tomato sauce and spices just like one would cook jollof rice but using spaghetti instead. The whole point of Jollof spaghetti is spaghetti cooked slowly in tomato sauce and that is why parboiling rice or spagetti before adding it into sauce is a no for me personally. Jollof.com is Nigeria's finest lifestyle aggregator.
Spagetti jollof🍝🍜 step by step
- First you blend the tomato, red pepper, scotch pepper & one of the onions add into a pot cook until water drains add in the oil & fry for 5 minutes add water bring to boil & add in the maggi, onga, salt, ginger & the stock fish (shred)..
- Cook for 5 minutes then add in the spagetti & cook you leave the remaining 1 onion, green pepper, curry & thyme until when its almost cooked you add them at the end to enhance & aroma & prevent them from over cooking (they loose their taste when over cooked)..
- Then serve & enjoy😋😋.
It brings together merchants and customers on a. What is more delicious than getting a meal on jollof.com and earning jpoints as well. You can enjoy this anywhere else other than jollof.com/cuisine, start ordering for those freshly made meals and get it. This Coronavirus whatever is giving space to unnecessary drama. Is it the person that has work to do and gets home late that will think of replying to nonsense tweet and messages.