Rice and spaghetti. This clean eating spaghetti rice with spinach recipe is a simple easy dish the kids will actually eat! I buy pre-cooked and frozen brown, organic rice from Trader Joe's, my favorite clean spaghetti sauce. Tonight I decided to make spaghetti in my rice cooker.
Tinkyada White Rice Spaghetti is awesome but I can not get the white rice pasta version in the stores. This looks the most like the wheat pasta. I normally get it elsewhere but they have been out of stock. You can cook Rice and spaghetti using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rice and spaghetti
- You need 3 cups of rice.
- It’s 1/2 of spagetti.
- You need of Red stew ingredients.
- Prepare of Red Papper.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Attarugu.
- You need of Onions.
- You need of Cubes.
- You need of Oil.
- It’s of Seasoning.
A plate of spaghetti on a blue tablecloth. There are many reasons that you might want to cook spaghetti in a rice cooker instead of in a pot on the stove top. Nigerian Rice Recipes include: Nigerian Rice and Stew, Jollof Rice, Fried Rice, Coconut Rice. Learn how to cook these popular Nigerian Rice Recipes.
Rice and spaghetti step by step
- Boiled water and add on rice,cook for 25 minutes, filted on, add another boiled water cover for another 15 minutes..
- In another pot add boiled water and put spaghetti, cook for 10-15 minutes, done serve with soup. Enjoy.
- Wash your tomatoes, red papper, onions,and attarugu. Blend them in your blender..
- Pour oil in the pot let it hot then add blended ingredients, add maggi cubes and seasoning, fry them for good 30 minutes. Then serves with your rice and spaghetti. Enjoy.
Rice is one of the most common staple foods in. Anyone ever eat spaghetti sauce on rice? One of my families favorite meals is spaghetti, and it's one of mine too. But I shouldn't be eating wheat. So was wondering how it might be with rice?