You can cook Supa Pasta using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Supa Pasta
- You need 100 g of spagetti.
- You need 50 g of macroni.
- Prepare of I sachet tomatoes paste.
- It’s Half of cup blended tomatoes, tatasai, pepper and onion.
- It’s Half of cup Fish stock.
- You need of Quarter cup Chopped carrot.
- Prepare of Quarter cup green peas.
- It’s of Quarter cup sliced spring onion.
- You need cubes of Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Crayfish.
- It’s of I teaspoon of curry.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Supa Pasta step by step
- In a pot add water and bring to boil add the pasta and a little salt leave to boil for 5-7 minutes. Bring down from the heat wash using colander..
- In a pot add vegetable oil and sauté the onion add crushed garlic add the blended tomatoes and paste fry for 5 minutes, add the fish stock add curry, seasoning cubes, salt to taste and bring to boil..
- Add the parboiled pasta to the boiling contents then add the carrots, green peas and spring onion. Cook for 2-3 minutes..