Stir fry prawns with spaghetti. Making stir fry spaghetti with prawns ingridents: onions, red peppers, fresh garlic, spices(maggi, salt, curry, thyme, pepper) , spaghetti, groundnut oil. Stir-fry until they start to turn golden, then using a slotted spoon, spoon onto kitchen paper to drain. This prawn stir-fry is packed with veggies, so you don't need any starchy carbs with it.
Use whatever vegetable you like or make it a chicken stir fry if you'd rather. In a large pan over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add prawns and season with salt and pepper. You can have Stir fry prawns with spaghetti using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir fry prawns with spaghetti
- It’s 960 g of red cabbage.
- You need of Medium onion.
- Prepare 500 g of prawns.
- You need of Brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Maggi seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger powder.
- You need 250 g of green beans.
- You need 2 tsp of red pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Himalayan salt.
- Prepare of Spagetti.
- Prepare of Salt water.
Have dinner ready in minutes with this easy prawn stir-fry recipe with spicy chilli sauce and crunchy pak choi. Find more prawn recipes at Tesco Real Food. Top stir fried prawns recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Chilli & tomato tiger prawns served with wholemeal spaghetti.
Stir fry prawns with spaghetti step by step
- Add the onions to a pan with oil then add around 1 tbsp of brown sugar, and cook until caramelised..
- Add the red cabbage to the pan along with the seasonings. Make sure the heat is on medium-high.
- Then add the green beans and prawns and stir well..
- Make spaghetti, use how much you prefer I used 1 pack. Add the spaghetti to boiling water with some salt..
- Serve the stir fry with the spagetti.
Melt the butter with the olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. When spaghetti squash is done, cut in half, remove seeds and inner fibers. Stir-fry recipes deliver a fast, fresh and delicious meal for any occasion! Our spicy chicken stir-fry makes a colourful and aromatic spaghetti that'll have you coming back for more. Spaghetti Stir Fry is a very popular recipe.