Vodka meatballs Spagetti. This recipe is great for flavorful meatball appetizers, a stand-alone vodka marinara sauce, a meatloaf, or a spaghetti and meatballs main dish. This is a classic spaghetti and meatballs recipe—with a big kick of spice! Spaghetti and Meatballs is a favorite in our household.
Spaghetti and Meatballs will make anyone smile. Hungry Girl Article to Send: Healthy Spaghetti Squash alla Vodka Recipe. For a great spaghetti and meatball recipe you need a simple tomato sauce with lots of flavour. You can have Vodka meatballs Spagetti using 37 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vodka meatballs Spagetti
- You need of Spagetti.
- Prepare 350 gm of Spagetti.
- It’s 4 liter of water.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- You need 2 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s of Meatballs.
- You need 300 gm of minced meat (beef).
- You need 100 gm of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of 5 spices powder.
- Prepare 1 dl of mushrooms soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 dl of corn flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sichuan pepper powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dragon herbs.
- Prepare 2 pinch of dried thyme.
- You need 1 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- It’s 50 gm of salted butter.
- Prepare 1 dl of vodka.
- It’s of Sauce.
- It’s 2 of bell pepper (orange and green) cut into small square pieces.
- Prepare 5 of dried tomatoes pickle (slices).
- You need 4 pcs of serano ham.
- You need 150 gm of sambal paste.
- You need 300 gm of tomatoes puré.
- Prepare 2 of yellow onions (chopped).
- You need 4 cloves of garlic (chopped).
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of plums marmalade.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dijon (mustard).
- You need 2 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 dl of vodka.
- Prepare 2 dl of water.
This one is a store cupboard saviour. Making the Best Spaghetti and Meatballs. I don't think there is any doubt that caramelized onions taste better than raw onions, the question is whether the extra effort is worth it. With this spaghetti squash and meatballs recipe, you can reduce the carbohydrates and increase the vegetable servings by skipping pasta and serving the Italian-seasoned turkey meatballs and quick.
Vodka meatballs Spagetti step by step
- Meatballs:- mixed all the ingredients except vodka..
- Mixed it well and massage it until the texture combined. Then start to make into small balls..
- After all done. Heat up the frying pan put in the butter in and add in the meatballs..
- Fry until golden colour then pour in the vodka and light it with lighter to make the fire flame to create better taste. Let it rest a side. While we start to cook the Spagetti..
- Add the spaghetti in the boiling water. Add in the salt and the olive oil. Let it boil for 7 min then rinse the water out..
- In the same time the spaghetti is cooking. We start to make the sauce..
- Pour the olive oil into a cast iron pot and add the serano ham. Stir until the ham become crispy. Add in the rest of the ingredients except tomatoes puré, vodka and water..
- Cook around 15min then add in the tomatoes puré and the sambal paste. Turn into high heat then pour in the water. Stir well, cook until the water reduce the add in the vodka. Make the fire flame again..
- When the sauce become shining and thicker texture, then is ready to pour in the meatballs. Mixed well with the sauce before serving..
Spaghetti and meatballs or spaghetti with meatballs is an Italian-American dish consisting of spaghetti, tomato sauce and meatballs. Spaghetti and meatballs was an innovation of Italian immigrants in New York City, who had access to a more plentiful meat supply than in Italy. This Spaghetti and Meatball recipe from Delish.com proves everything is better homemade. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti according to package instructions. I love using them for spaghetti and meatballs, meatball subs or even sweet and sour meatballs Cook spaghetti according to package directions, drain and set aside.