Spagetti with cabbage sauce. Inspired by my mom's cabbage rolls, I could never eat the big leaf of cabbage. So I made a casserole instead. Classic spaghetti in tomato sauce gets a few easy and incredibly tasty upgrades in this recipe.
Toss with hot spaghetti and grate a little Romano cheese over the top. Reviews for: Photos of Spaghetti with White Clam Sauce. Baked spaghetti with sausage is a new way to eat your favorite pasta. You can cook Spagetti with cabbage sauce using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spagetti with cabbage sauce
- Prepare 1/2 pack of spaghetti.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s 1 of tbps oil.
- You need of Water.
- It’s of for the sauce.
- You need of onion.
- It’s of Tomato/ketchup.
- Prepare of Cabbage.
- Prepare of Shambo/bonnet.
- It’s of Spices.
- You need of Ground cryfish.
- You need of Ginger.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- You need of Turmeric.
- You need of Egg (optional).
- It’s of Oil.
As the casserole bakes, flavor infuses into the spaghetti, making more flavorful. Now that I've baked my spaghetti, I totally get it. Baking it in the oven not only lets the cheese get all gooey, but it lets the spaghetti soak up some. This one-pan grain free spaghetti recipe comes together quickly for an easy and delicious meal.
Spagetti with cabbage sauce instructions
- Here are the ingredients for the sauce.
- Add oil to ur pan and add onion and ginger, saute.
- Add the tomato and stir, add a pinch of baking powder to extract the sourness of the tomato.
- Add little water and allow to cook for 2 min.
- Add the ground/grated pepper and onion.
- Add the spices, seasoning and cryfish.
- Then ur cabbage.
- Break in ur egg(optional).
- In a boiling water, add salt and 1tbsp of oil, break in ur spagetti and allow to cook for 10 but stir occasionally.
Served over cabbage "noodles" for extra veggies! Grain Free One Pan Spaghetti Recipe (Over Cabbage). Easy weeknight friendly spaghetti and meat sauce that's made completely from scratch. Use ground beef, turkey, pork, chicken or lamb to make this simple spaghetti recipe. Jump to the Easy Weeknight Spaghetti with Meat Sauce Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it.