Spagetti with fried plantain,egg and vegetable. Spaghetti with Fried Eggs Is the Ultimate Pantry Pasta. I first came across this pasta recipe in my tattered copy of How to Cook Everything Vegetarian by Mark Bittman. This was my treasured cookbook all through my vegetarian college years — and I still lean on it heavily today.
Crispy Eggs Adapted from and inspired by Rhonda's Spaghetti with Fried Eggs with Pangritata for I like spaghetti a lot and this combination with eggs makes you really sated. You dont need a big steak. Simple yet pleasing, eggs fried in butter and seasoned with garlic powder, pepper, onion and rosemary are mixed with hot pasta Eggs and Spaghetti. You can cook Spagetti with fried plantain,egg and vegetable using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spagetti with fried plantain,egg and vegetable
- You need 1 packet of Spagetti.
- It’s 2 of Ripe plantain.
- Prepare 3 of Carrots.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need 2 of Fresh pepper.
- It’s 2 of Maggi.
- You need 1/4 kg of Groundnut oil.
- Prepare Handful of Spring onion.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Tumeric.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Curry.
Next time I will use real diced onions for more flavor. I also want to try more vegetables such as bell peppers or asparagus. Just like mom's homemade spaghetti, except made even better (and easier!) in one pan – the pasta and eggs are cooked right in! There's nothing better than classic spaghetti – pasta noodles drenched in pasta sauce and freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Spagetti with fried plantain,egg and vegetable step by step
- Boil egg for 3minutes is ok..
- Boil water as is boiling break the spagetti inside and boil for 7minutes..
- Bring it down and wash..
- Cut onion and pepper,grate ginger and garlic,.
- Wash and cut carrots and spring onion..
- Put clean frying pan on fire,pour in groundnut oil and onion..
- Fry for 20seconds and add tomatoes paste..
- Leave it to fry for 2minutes then add water and cover to boil..
- After 3minutes uncover and add curry,maggi,salt and tumeric..
- After 2minutes add the spagetti and turn very well..
- Boil for another 10minutes then when is almost dry pour in the sliced carrots and spring onion..
- Stir and boil for 1 more minute.pminute.pminute.bring down.
- Peel and slice plantain.fry with vegetable oil for 3minutes..
- Add all the foods together and enjoy..
Add the spaghetti to the spinach-sardine mixture in the skillet (over medium heat). Add the cooked egg and toss to combine, cutting up the egg in the process. Add the preserved lemon and some of the cooking liquid, if desired, to form a looser sauce. Transfer to a bowl, sprinkle with the cheese, if using. Toss until the spaghetti is coated and a creamy sauce forms, adding more cooking water if necessary.