Spagetti with fish and broccoli. Meanwhile, mix the shallots, olives, capers, tuna and lemon zest and juice in a roomy serving bowl. Drain the pasta and broccoli, add to the bowl and toss really well with the olive oil and lots of black pepper. This spaghetti dish is very easy to prepare and you can also substitute other types of pasta for a change.
Add the spaghetti in the same pot of water. Meanwhile, add the oil, sliced broccoli stems, red pepper flakes and garlic to a large skillet over medium-low heat and sprinkle with salt. Spaghetti with Oil and Garlic (Aglio e Olio). You can have Spagetti with fish and broccoli using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spagetti with fish and broccoli
- You need 1 packet of Spagetti.
- It’s Handful of Broccoli.
- Prepare 2 cubes of Maggi.
- You need 2 of Garlic.
- You need 2 of Tomato paste.
- You need 2 of ckspGroundnut oil.
- Prepare 1 of Ginger.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of curry.
The spaghetti should be kept al dente. Like most Italian poor man's dishes, this is very tasty as long as you use good ingredients. Arrange the fish on top of the spaghetti. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with the parsley.
Spagetti with fish and broccoli instructions
- Parboil spagetti for 10minutes..
- Cut and remove the head of the fish..
- Remove the dirts and wash.cook it with salt,maggi cubes,and onion..
- Cook it for 6minutes..
- Grate ginger,garlic,chop the onion,.heat up the pot on fire..
- Add groundnut oil, after 40seconds,add the onions..
- Fry for few seconds and cut the tomatoe paste open and add..
- Fry and stir at the same time..
- Pour in the fish stock and more water cook for 3minutes..
- Add maggi,salt,curry boil for 2minutes..
- Pour in the spagetti and stir very well.cover to boil..
- Boil for 8-10mins.allow it to dry and is ready..
- Cut and wash the broccoli and serve..
This seafood spaghetti recipe is stocked with shrimp and mussels—and an extremely simple tomato sauce. Serve this with our Feast of the Seven Fishes menu. If the spaghetti dry up, add some pasta water and continue tossing. Making spaghetti squash Alfredo with shrimp and broccoli. I just replaced the standard rice noodles with spaghetti squash.