Spagetti with boiled egg and tomatoes stew. Just like mom's homemade spaghetti, except made even better (and easier!) in one pan – the pasta and eggs are cooked right in! There's nothing better than classic spaghetti – pasta noodles drenched in pasta sauce and freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Reviews for: Photos of Eggs and Spaghetti.
Return spaghetti to Dutch oven; place over medium heat. Add tomatoes; toss until thoroughly heated. Crush the tomatoes with your hands and add to the skillet along with their juices. You can cook Spagetti with boiled egg and tomatoes stew using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spagetti with boiled egg and tomatoes stew
- You need 1 packet of spagetti.
- It’s 1 of onion bulb.
- You need leaf of Scent.
- It’s of Fresh tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of Egg.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Curry.
- You need 1 of cksp Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of maggi cube.
- You need of Salt.
Add the tomatoes, crushing them in your hand to break them up. Add the basil and season with salt and While the eggplants are roasting, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil for the pasta. Bring the tomato sauce to a simmer and pour it into a large pasta bowl. Add the drained spaghetti and stir.
Spagetti with boiled egg and tomatoes stew step by step
- Parboil spagetti for 7minutes..
- Boil egg for 4mins.allow it to cool for few mins before peeling it..
- Wash and cut the scent leaf and onion..
- Blend the fresh tomatoes and fresh pepper.boil till all the water drys..
- Then add vegetable oil and fry for 3minutes and pour in onion..
- Fry for 2mins with continuous stirring..
- Add water and allow it to boil for 3minutes..
- Then add salt,maggi cube and curry onces it boiled for about 3mins..
- Add the scent leaf and after 1minute put it off..
Sliced hard boiled eggs, juicy ripe tomatoes, chopped scallions with a touch of mayonnaise, salt and pepper – enjoy this sandwich for breakfast or lunch. Keywords: easy breakfast sandwhich, egg sandwich, Egg Tomato and Scallion Sandwich, no cook lunch, vegetarian sandwich. Cook squash til done using any method you prefer- bake, boil, steam, microwave. Fluffy eggs stir-fried until just cooked, mixed with tomatoes that under the heat of the wok will practically dissolve into a semi-tart, semi-sweet sauce. Add the chopped tomatoes to the wok and stir-fry until most of the flesh in the tomatoes has cooked down, about one minute.