Spagetti with tomato sauce and boiled egg. Just like mom's homemade spaghetti, except made even better (and easier!) in one pan – the pasta and eggs are cooked right in! There's nothing better than classic spaghetti – pasta noodles drenched in pasta sauce and freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Well, like extra, extra, extra Parmesan cheese.
To make the spaghetti, mix the flour with the egg and salt in a blender until combined. Stir the basil through the tomato sauce and season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. This is what spaghetti and tomato sauce is supposed to taste like. You can cook Spagetti with tomato sauce and boiled egg using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spagetti with tomato sauce and boiled egg
- You need 1 packet of spagetti.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 of Onion.
- Prepare 10 of big fresh tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 of tumeric.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of curry.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s 2 cubes of Knorr.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic.
- It’s 3 of cooking spoon Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 of fresh pepper.
I can't go back to the bottled variety after trying this! Mother in law suggested soaking tomatos in boiling water for easy peeling. All Reviews for Easy Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce. Unfortunately I realized out half way through that I was out of tomato paste and had to use tomato sauce and it still came out tasty.
Spagetti with tomato sauce and boiled egg instructions
- Boil the spagetti for 12minutes and wash and boil for another 10minutes adding salt to taste..
- Blend the fresh tomatoes and fresh pepper with onion and garlic..
- Boil all the blended things till the water evaporates and pour in vegetable oil..
- Fry for 5minutes,add water and boil for 3minutes.stir very well.add salt,onion,knorr seasoning,tumeric and curry..
- Boil for another 4minites.boil egg separately and.
Spaghetti and Meatballs is a favorite in our household. This family recipe that I am sharing today is The first is to make the meatballs, next is to prepare the sauce, and lastly is to cook the spaghetti. Start to make the meatballs by mixing the meats along with bread crumbs, egg, and the seasonings. Meanwhile, add the spaghetti to the boiling water, and cook according to package directions; strain well. Add the cooked spaghetti to the sauce, and stir to coat.