Spagetti with egg and cucumber. Stir Fry Spaghetti – With Sausages And Eggs. Fried Egg Pasta with Frankie Celenza. I've had egg with pasta before and have liked it so though this sounded a bit odd I counted on liking it at least fairly well.
Just like mom's homemade spaghetti, except made even better (and easier!) in one pan – the pasta and eggs are cooked right in! There's nothing better than classic spaghetti – pasta noodles drenched in pasta sauce and freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Well, like extra, extra, extra Parmesan cheese. You can have Spagetti with egg and cucumber using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spagetti with egg and cucumber
- You need 1 of cucumber.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 packet of spagetti.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- It’s 1 sachet of tomatoe puree.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Curry.
- You need of Nutmeg.
- You need of Salt.
Spaghetti with Fried Eggs Is the Ultimate Pantry Pasta. I first came across this pasta recipe in my tattered copy of How to Cook Everything Vegetarian by Mark Bittman. Fry the eggs gently in the oil, until the whites are just about set and the yolks still quite runny. Drain the pasta, and toss with the eggs and oil, breaking up the whites as you do.
Spagetti with egg and cucumber step by step
- Cut the onion,fresh pepper,grate the nutmeg,cut open the tomato puree and put in a plate add 1 cksp of water and mix very well..
- Parboil the spagetti for 15minutes.wash and set aside..
- Place a clean pot on the heat,onces is dry pour in the vegetable oil after 2minutes put the tomato puree and onion..
- Stir and allow it to fry for 2minutes,add curry,thyme,salt and fresh pepper..
- Fry and continue stirring for 2 minutes,pour in a cup of water and cover it..
- Onces is boiled pour in spagetti and turn,turn very to mix up the ingredients..
- Add the nutmeg,thyme and seasoning on top then cover to boil.after 10minutes turn again and turn off the heat..
- Boil the egg and peel cut it with the cucumber and serve..
Spaghetti with Butter, Egg, and Cheese is an easy fix for nights when supper needs to get done and you're short on supplies. Assemble the sandwiches with the toast, cucumber slices, egg salad, and lettuce. Cook spaghetti to packet instructions (al dente) and drain. In the same pot (used to cook the spaghetti) add a little olive oil and return the cooked Mix in the bacon and hot oil, egg and Parmesan mixture and chopped parsley tossing lightly with tongs. (The eggs, bacon and cheese should stick to. One of our favorite ways is Milanese-style, meaning the chicken is pounded thin, dredged in eggs and seasoned breadcrumbs and fried.