Spaghetti and Meat Squares.
You can cook Spaghetti and Meat Squares using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti and Meat Squares
- Prepare 1 of prepared store bought uncooked Meatloaf.
- It’s 6 of servings Spagetti.
- Prepare 1 can of Spagetti Sauce.
- Prepare of Sprinkle of Dried Oregano.
- Prepare of Sprinkle of Garlic powder.
Spaghetti and Meat Squares step by step
- Start cooking pasta.
- Cut meatloaf into eight large squares..
- Microwave six squares on high 7 minutes..
- Heat sauce in saucepan.
- Add the two remaining meat squares to sauce, breaking it up with spatula or spoon..
- Season with oregano & garlic..
- Cook meat sauce well on medium-high heat, but don't scorch it. (Adding a little water with residual sauce from can and stirring frequently helps).
- Add cooked meat squares into sauce..
- Cook a little more on low. Stir gently, as needed..
- Serve over the pasta and enjoy!.