Spagetti with tomato sauce with grilled fish. All Reviews for Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce. Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Packed with creamy sauce with the right balance to excite your taste buds.
Bring salted water to a boil in a large pot. Add spaghetti and cook until al dente. Drain well in a colander, return to pot, and toss with sauce. You can cook Spagetti with tomato sauce with grilled fish using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spagetti with tomato sauce with grilled fish
- You need 1 of medium sized cat fish.
- It’s 1 packet of spagetti.
- You need of Salt.
- You need 7 of Fresh tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Thyme.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Curry.
- It’s 2 of Knorr seasoning.
- You need 1 of cksp Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of red pepper.
Here, get our best grilling recipes for everything from fish and meat to pizza and oysters. This recipe's quickness depends on getting all the sauce ingredients and cooking equipment ready before you start cooking. All Reviews for Perfect Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce. This seafood spaghetti recipe is stocked with shrimp and mussels—and an extremely simple tomato sauce.
Spagetti with tomato sauce with grilled fish step by step
- Cook the spagetti for 10minutes.wash and cook again add salt to taste..
- Wash and slice the fresh tomatoes,onion and fresh pepper..
- Fry the onion in a hot vegetable oil for 30seconds then pour in the fresh tomatoes and fresh pepper..
- Fry them with stirr for 4minutes.pour in little amount of water and cover it to boil for 5minutes..
- Then add curry,thyme,knorr seasoning and salt.boil for another 5minutes.the sauce is ready..
- Cut and Wash the fish remove the dirt.mix curry,thyme,Salt and a teaspoon of vegetable oil..
- Rub on the fish and grill for 10minutes.grill on the lowest heat..
- Turn after each 5minutes..
Serve this with our Feast of the Seven Fishes menu. Saute garlic and red pepper flakes in oil until garlic is golden. Grill the onion until soft and blackened on both Spaghetti with Summer Tomato Sauce. by Domenica Marchetti. Bruschetta with Grilled Eggplant & Vidalia Onion. by Jessica Bard. Learn how to make Spaghetti with Tomato-Meat Sauce & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe.