You can have Stewed Spaghs using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stewed Spaghs
- It’s 1 pack of spagheti.
- You need of Blended tomato/pepper sauce.
- It’s of Veg oil.
- You need 3 cubes of Maggi.
- It’s 500 g of goat meat.
- Prepare 1 of bulb onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of Salt.
Stewed Spaghs instructions
- Put water on fire, allow to boil, then add spagheti, salt to taste and a tbsp of veg oil. Allow to cook whilst stiring ocassionally until soft, bring down and strain excess water using a kitchen basket..
- Wash your meat, season, boil, fry and keep aside..
- Boil your blended paste until the water has dried, heat up your oil and add sliced onions then add the boiled tomato paste and fry. Add meat stock, maggi, curry, stir and allow to cook for 3 minutes, add fried meat, taste for salt and off the gas.
- Dish your boiled spaghs/stew and enjoy😋😜.