Chicken spicy Spagetti. Put the chicken in a large pan, season with salt and pepper and cover with water. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with Cajun seasoning.
Top with grated cheese & bread crumbs. Garnish with parsley or crushed red pepper or more hot sauce. Spicy Chicken Spaghetti is super cheesy comfort food. You can cook Chicken spicy Spagetti using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken spicy Spagetti
- It’s 1 pack of Spagetti.
- You need 250 gms of Chicken strips.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chilli garlic sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chicken powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 1 cup of Cabbage small cut.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Capsicum.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Carrot dice shape.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Hot sauce.
- You need of Chilli flakes as per required.
It's creamy and rich with plenty of kick from a can of Sriracha Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, a new product that I'm completely in love with. Heat the queso dip, tomato sauce, & black beans in a sauce pan. Pour over the noodles once hot. Top with the diced tomatoes & serve hot.
Chicken spicy Spagetti instructions
- Boil the water add salt and oil than add spagetti strain it after done.wash with tap water and Add a little oil on spagetti to avoid stickiness..
- Take a wok add oil than gg paste saute than add chicken fry until become white than add vegies add soya sauce,chilli sauce,vinegar, black pepper chicken powder,hot sauce and chilli flakes mixed well everything on high flame than add ketchup mix and add boiled spagetti.mixed well turn flame slow for 5 minutes covered the lid served hot enjoy..
Sprinkle chicken with cayenne and salt. In a Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat. When the vegetables are softened or blackened to your liking, add the chicken to the pan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cover and reduce heat to medium-low.