Tomato and poached egg garlic toast. Add sugar, salt, peppers, and tomatoes. Rub bread with halved garlic clove. Upgrade your eggs-with-toast routine by adding bright red, juicy charred tomatoes on garlic-rubbed toast.
Heat oil in a large, heavy skillet (preferably cast-iron) over medium heat. Crack eggs into skillet and cook, undisturbed, until whites The tomato sweetens when cooked this way, and the garlic is lovely with the egg. Remove the poached eggs with a slotted spoon and top each piece of toast with half the kale, an egg, the cherry tomatoes and feta. You can have Tomato and poached egg garlic toast using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato and poached egg garlic toast
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 slice of bread (I usually choose sourdough).
- Prepare 1/2 of small tomato, sliced.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, sliced in half.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of Vinegar.
- Prepare of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of green onion, chopped.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
A deliciously runny poached egg on top of garlic sourdough toast and roasted cherry tomatoes. Dropped egg toast at its best. Good sourdough bread slices, they are heartier and sturdier than regular toast. And they taste so much better.
Tomato and poached egg garlic toast step by step
- Fill a small saucepan with water and bring to a simmer. Add vinegar..
- Crack egg into a small bowl. Using a spoon stir the simmering water until a twirling tornado forms. Carefully pour egg into the center. Let cook gently about 3 minutes until the whites are just set and yolk is still runny..
- Remove with slotted spoon and set on a paper towel to drain..
- Set oven to broil. Put sliced tomatoes on a greased pan. Drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper. Place bread on oven rack directly and broil 1 min. Flip bread and broil 1 more minute..
- Remove tomatoes and toast. Drizzle olive oil over toast and rub cut side down of garlic clove onto toast..
- Place tomatoes on toast. Add poached egg. Salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle on green onion..
Tomatoes Poached eggs in tomato sauce recipe or shakshouka recipe quick easy. The rich tomato sauce, nurturing the egg-poached-heaven is a match made in food-perfection. Add the third factor, crispy grilled bread, and all of a sudden, this trilogy now becomes a great breakfast or brunch. The breakfast that cannot be dismissed. Poached egg on parmesan tomato toast with scramptious runny egg yolk is the "go to" favorite.