Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs. Add the rice, peas, salmon, eggs, soy sesame and lemon juice and gently stir to mix. Heat until piping hot before serving. Top tip for making Salmon and mushroom egg fried rice.
I served this dish with "Fast and Easy Spinach with Shallots " "Herbed Rice Pilaf " and "Lemon Ginger Shrimp " all from this website and very tasty! A quick one pot rice accompanied by creamy and delicious tomato eggs. To make tomato eggs slightly different, I added fresh basil leaves. You can have Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs
- Prepare of Salmon Mushroom Rice.
- It’s 3/4-1 cup of uncooked brown rice.
- You need 200 g of salmon.
- You need 300 g of mushrooms.
- Prepare of Tomato Basil Egg.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 250 ml of dashi broth.
- You need 300 g of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s Handful of Basil leaves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
While the egg mixture is still slightly loose, spoon the mushroom mix onto one side of the omelette, and top with the cream cheese and basil leaves. Flip the other side of the omelette over to cover, if you like. Donburi is a Japanese 'rice bowl', usually made up of a simple braise and the rice. I've taken this particular idea from the Japanese restaurant Nobu and adapted it.
Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs instructions
- Cook brown rice and mushrooms in rice cooker. When rice is about 10 mins to being done, place salmon. Using residual heat to cook, will prevent the salmon from drying out..
- Stir-fry eggs briefly till they are about 50% done. They should still be quite wet and half-cooked. Set aside..
- Stir-fry minced garlic and cherry tomatoes till juices come out. Add in dashi broth and cook for 10 mins. Switch off heat, add in eggs and basil and mix it around till the basil have just wilted. The eggs will cook in the remaining heat..
I sometimes use basmati and even brown rice when time is tight. It works with tuna as well as salmon. Place in shallow pan and arrange balls in sauce. Combine salmon with green pepper, celery, onion, tomatoes, rice, mushroom soup, water and soy sauce.. Tastes like a tomato basil pasta – in rice form.