Fancy and simple eggs in a basket. This was one of her breakfast staples during the challenge: eggs in a basket of sweet potato and brussels sprouts. Eggs in a basket is a nifty way to fry your egg by containing it inside a piece of bread. This super simple breakfast treat can look quite fancy if made with fancy bread.
Our eggs in a basket recipe is easy enough for kids to make; simply cut out the center of a piece of toast, break an egg in the hole, cook and serve! Baked Avocados: Pit one large avocado and crack two quail eggs in each half. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and pepper flakes. You can cook Fancy and simple eggs in a basket using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fancy and simple eggs in a basket
- You need of butter or bacon grease as needed to fry.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of bagel -split.
- You need 1 slice of cheese of your choice or shredded cheese.
- You need 1 slice of ham ( I use sweet ham).
- It’s 1 packages of strawberry, cherry, or raspberry yogurt ( I use greek yogurt).
Secrets of Eggs – Five Super Simple Light Meals. After Thanksgiving I bet some of you are weak with tummy ache and the last thing you want to do is eat another · How to Make Eggs in a Basket. This recipe is known by many different names, such as egg in the hole or hen in a nest, among others. Let eggs to steal the spotlight!
Fancy and simple eggs in a basket step by step
- Use bacon grease or butter to grease your fry pan..
- Crack one egg in pan careful not to break the yolk.
- Place bagel crust side up on top of egg squeezing the yolk through the center hole.
- Cook until white is solid then flip and cook about one minute more.
- While crust is cooking add cheese and ham then flip and heat slightly about 30 seconds.
- Remove from pan and top with yogurt.
- Serve quickly it cools fast.
These five recipes showcase the luxurious potential of eggs — and yet they're still simple enough for a weeknight. They're satisfying, but aren't too heavy or rich to make me feel sleepy afterward. I find this to be especially true when they're poached in a brothy soup. Close-up view of basket with easter cakes, painted eggs and catkins on grey. Adorable child sitting near straw baskets with Easter eggs, decorative rabbits and happy Easter card isolated on white.