Grilled Cheese with Fried Egg and Salsa. Grilled Cheese With Fried Egg And Salsa – Cooking Recipes For Lunch "fried egg With of recipes for lunches and light meals, there's no reason to be bored. Egg-in-a-hole has long been one of our favorite breakfasts: Cut a hole out of a slice of bread, cook in butter, break an egg into the hole. A combination of soft-cooked fried eggs and melty grilled cheese makes a delightfully messy sandwich (to be eaten with a knife and fork!).
Fry the egg in the same pan as the bacon to desired doneness. It is best to leave the yolk a little runny, as it makes the sandwich that much more delicious. Butter one side of each piece of bread. You can cook Grilled Cheese with Fried Egg and Salsa using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Cheese with Fried Egg and Salsa
- It’s 2 slice of bread (used whole wheat).
- You need 1 of each egg.
- Prepare 2 tsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 4 tbsp of brie cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salsa.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
Assemble the sandwich with the cheese, egg and bacon, buttered sides out. Fry the eggs in a little oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, until cooked to your liking. Stir the tortillas into the sauce, folding lightly to coat them but taking care not to break them. Divide the mixture between four warm shallow bowls and top each one with a fried egg.
Grilled Cheese with Fried Egg and Salsa instructions
- Spread softened butter equally on one side of each slice of bread. Meanwhile, have frying pan warming to medium-low heat..
- On one unbuttered side of one slice, spread the salsa. Then add about 3 tbs of brie on top..
- Fry the egg over easy, with pepper to taste. Once bottom of egg is firm, place atop of salsa and brie slice..
- Top with the rest of the brie and other slice of bread. The buttered side should be on the outside..
- On one buttered side, spread 1 tablespoon of grated parmesan cheese and press down gently. Place this face down on a skillet or griddle heated over medium heat..
- Top the other buttered side (should be face up in the pan) with the rest of the parmesan cheese and garlic powder..
- Cook for 4-6 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese on the inside is melted. Enjoy immediately..
Top with crumbled cheese, the shallot. Grilled Goat Cheese Sandwiches with Balsamic Beets. Because there's no better home for cheesy scrambled eggs and crumbled sausage than between two slices of toast. Top it with smoked salmon and fried eggs and serve it for brunch — or for dinner! My first food memory is of sitting on a kitchen countertop watching Anna, the young German woman who Easy Croque-Madame (Ham and Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Fried Egg).