3 egg and cheese omelette. This is similar to what I did but I won't eat hard types of cheese in omelets. Simple and delicious with just ham and cheese but you can use whatever ingredients you like to stuff your. Cheese and eggs are a classic combination when it comes to making omelettes.
Make sure that the eggs are room temperature. Quinoa porridge, quinoa muffins, and my newest obsession, quinoa stuffed inside omelets along with rich sun-dried tomatoes and tender bites of wilted Make the second omelet with the remaining eggs and filling. Leftover filling will keep refrigerated for up to a one week. You can have 3 egg and cheese omelette using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 3 egg and cheese omelette
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 50 grams of grated cheese (i used cheddar but any meltable cheese will do).
- Prepare pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of splash of milk.
- You need 1 of knob of butter.
As cheese begins to melt, and before the eggs get brown, flip or turn egg mixture over. Continue to cook until the cheese melts. The finished omelette will be a nice yellow color with the cheese melted. Fold over one third of omelet onto center, top with other side.
3 egg and cheese omelette step by step
- Measure out your ingredients.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and add salt and pepper then whisk, add milk and whisk again.
- Melt butter in the pan then add egg mixture.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on one half of egg mixture, then when nearly all cooked fold one half over.
- Cook until golden then serve.
- Add ketchup and eat ☺🍴🍳🍅.
Allow ingredients to get hot inside, then turn out onto a warm plate, then flip over seam side Your omelet, if cooked right, should not have runny egg white inside, and the exterior should be a light golden brown, not just ordinary egg-yellow. Sprinkle grated cheese evenly over the cooked eggs. At this point, you can also add any other fillings you might want, such as fresh herbs, avocado Using the rubber spatula, lift up one edge of the omelet and roll it over itself about one-third of the way. Preparation Whisk the egg and milk in a bowl with a fork until thoroughly combined. An easy cheese omelette recipe shows you the easiest way to make an omelette.