Grilled cheese and hide an Egg. Egg-in-a-hole has long been one of our favorite breakfasts: Cut a hole out of a slice of bread, cook in butter, break an egg into the hole. Following a brilliant idea we first saw on Reddit, we decided to try building a grilled cheese sandwich out of two of those bad boys—and deliciousness ensued. Today I am making a fried egg and cheese sandwich that is easy to make.
Try this egg and bacon grilled cheese recipe from the Incredible Egg. This grilled cheese with mayo and boiled egg uses mayonnaise instead of butter for the outside of the bread to make it perfectly crispy. Obviously it isn't a health food, but in the scheme of things, this grilled cheese with mayo is not so terrible for you either. You can cook Grilled cheese and hide an Egg using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled cheese and hide an Egg
- It’s 3 piece of bread any like Artisan breads are best.
- You need 1 of eggs.
- It’s 2 of different cheeses.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of side of fresh fruit figs go well.
- You need 1 of butter.
- It’s 1 of smear of any topanaude.
Egg-In-A-Hole Grilled Cheese is the perfect after-school snack. A grilled cheese filled with gooey cheese and a hole cut in the center and an egg cooked in the center. It's the best of both worlds. Chef Remy's grilled cheese is the perfect mix between crispy bread and melting cheese — with a runny egg in the center.
Grilled cheese and hide an Egg instructions
- Heat skillet. Butter one side of fresh bread. Use a sm cookiie cutter if you don't have one use a shot glass or top to a shaker, to hole out the bread. Then flip the hot side up crack open the Egg into the middle the salt n pepper while its sunny side up!.
- Use a sweet butter on the bread hole if you want. A lil honey ,or vanilla, or fruit puree is good to whip up into your butter!.
- Flip up the other 2 slices and begin layering your cheeses. When they begin to melt put the sandwich together! At this time you should flip the egg bread and then put your topping on it.
- Slather your sweet butter on the hole..and slice up your figs, or stone fruit and enjoy.
His pro trick: cutting a hole in one slice of bread for an egg yolk and broiling the sandwich after grilling. Watch the video to make a crispy, melty, eggy grilled cheese and get the. Top with cheese, ham, egg mixture, additional cheese and remaining bread slices. When is an egg sandwich recipe a masterpiece? When it meets a grilled cheese recipe.