Banana Egg Pancakes. Eggs and bananas, and that's it. I can see that look you're giving me right now, but you just These are pancakes in the sense that they're cooked on a stovetop and are lovely drenched with syrup, but. Health Benefits – Banana Egg Pancakes.
Eggless banana pancakes recipe – Soft, fluffy and delicious banana pancakes made without eggs. This eggless banana pancakes recipe works well with plain flour or whole wheat flour. Crowd pleasing banana pancakes made from scratch. You can have Banana Egg Pancakes using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Egg Pancakes
- Prepare 1 medium of banana.
- It’s 1 medium of eggs.
A fun twist on ordinary pancakes. They are perfect if you want a gluten-free and grain-free option, without using any specialty flours! Banana Pancakes recipe – these easy banana pancakes can be made with or without eggs, and I started making these egg-free banana pancakes for Flint when he was about eight months old. Banana pancakes recipe with flaxseed egg replacement.
Banana Egg Pancakes step by step
- Peel the banana. Chop it into chuncks into a bowl and make it into a smooth paste using a fork or a whisk..
- Add the egg and continue whisking until it resembles pancake mix..
- In a heated skilled on medium heat with some oil pour half of the mix and cook it about 1-2 min on each side (like pancakes)..
- Do the same with the other half of the mix to yeld 2 perfect breakfast pancakes..
- Top with berries or honey or what you prefer. Incredibly sweet naturally because of the banana!.
We used a yummy flaxseed egg recipe for our banana pancakes, made from ground flax seed and water. These healthy Banana and Egg Pancakes are a staple in our house. I make them almost every week and love that I can quickly choose to make them Paleo with coconut flour or go more traditional with. I can't claim this as my creation. These homemade banana egg pancake are packed full of nutrition.