Bok Choy and Tofu Egg Drop Soup. My recipe for our favorite soup. Tofu soup, along with easy egg drop soup is one of the most popular soups on my Chinese family table. While it might be considered as too Plain tofu soup helps us to obtain well balances among different nutrient substances.
In a small bowl, whisk egg whites until frothy. While a simple egg drop soup is fine by me any ol' day, I like adding fresh vegetables to ramp up to provide extra flavor, and make the soup more filling. While the broth is simmering, saute the bok choy and mushrooms in a separate skillet. You can have Bok Choy and Tofu Egg Drop Soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bok Choy and Tofu Egg Drop Soup
- It’s 1 bunch of Bok choy.
- You need 150 grams of Tofu.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 500 ml of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chicken soup stock (granules).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of (to taste) Sesame oil.
Baby bok choy and Bok choy are basically the same things. The difference is that baby bok choy That said, this Ginger Garlic Noodle Soup with Bok Choy could technically handle either baby bok Have been looking for healthy alternatives to the traditional US breakfast food (meat, eggs, dairy, etc. Bok choy, doenjang, dried anchovies, fish sauce, flour, garlic, gochujang, green chili pepper, hot pepper paste, soybean paste, tofu. How to clean, prepare, cook and grow this popular Chinese vegetable.
Bok Choy and Tofu Egg Drop Soup step by step
- Divide the bok choy stems and leaves. Chop the stems into 1 cm, and the leaves to 2 cm. Beat an egg in a bowl..
- Combine the water and chicken soup granules in a pot and bring to a boil. Add soy sauce and salt. Roughly break up the tofu and add to the pot. Add the bok choy stems next, and then the leaves 10-20 seconds later..
- Simmer briefly, swirl in the egg, drizzle sesame oil, and it's done..
The fastest and easiest way to cook with this Chinese vegetable is to quick fry it with some chopped. The bok choy at my local Japanese market looked so fresh and green the other day that I had to pick some up. I also scored a few packets of fresh udon Add the dry udon directly to the broth and let it cook for a minute or two. When the noodles are just pliable, add the eggs and continue with the recipe. A brothy noodle bok choy soup with tofu, miso, star anise, and cinnamon.