Easy 3-minute Egg Drop Soup with Fluffy Eggs. Growing up, my family had a tradition of eating lunch at our local little Chinese restaurant every single Saturday. Please take a second to subscribe to my channel! Make your favorite Egg Drop soup at home!
You might recognize egg drop soup from the bowl you get with the lunch plates at Chinese-American restaurants, with swirling strands of eggs floating in a. Egg drop soup is an Eastern comfort food that is a staple in Chinese restaurants and is simple to make with just three ingredients. If you are preparing this easy egg drop soup recipe for someone who is ill, try adding some fresh ginger. You can have Easy 3-minute Egg Drop Soup with Fluffy Eggs using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy 3-minute Egg Drop Soup with Fluffy Eggs
- Prepare 1 can of *see notes below Canned corn (creamed corn).
- It’s 400 ml of Water.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of Black pepper.
Among its many benefits, ginger is believed to be a remedy for. Egg drop soup was always her first choice. The only thing I changed was adding wontons I made to the soup. In my parents' Chinese restaurant, we used to make three soups every day without fail, and it was always the first thing we would do when we opened the.
Easy 3-minute Egg Drop Soup with Fluffy Eggs instructions
- Add the canned corn and water to a pan and heat. When it starts to boil, add the chicken stock granules and stir gently..
- When it reaches a rapid boil, crack the egg and add it. Gently stir it in..
- When it's cooked, add sesame oil and black pepper. It's done..
- Adjust the amount of soup stock you need to match 2 cups of water according to your preference..
- Speedy Trick Use the can from the canned corn to measure the water; you'll get the last of the corn doing this..
- I used canned creamed corn that is sold in 435 g cans with one can's worth of water so it's quick to measure..
- If the soup is too thick, adjust the consistency with water..
- Easy in 3-minutes My Homemade Corn Potage.
This Chinese egg drop soup from my friend and guest contributor Garrett McCord couldn't be easier! Egg Drop Soup is a healthy Chinese soup that is easy to make at home with minimal ingredients and prep. It is made with a savory, salty chicken stock base seasoned with. Egg drop soup is a generic name for soups where eggs are added to soups. This egg drop soup recipe features dried chinese seaweed and soft tofu.