Egg drop soup. Egg drop soup (Chinese: 蛋花湯; pinyin: Dànhuātāng) is a Chinese soup of wispy beaten eggs in boiled chicken broth. Egg drop soup makes me think of her every time I see it, and it's a soup I turn to when I need something light, comforting, and warm. Here's how you can make it at home.
You probably ordered it many times from a Chinese restaurant. Egg drop soup was always her first choice. Egg drop soup recipe 蛋花汤 is the easiest Chinese soup recipe to prepare. You can cook Egg drop soup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg drop soup
- You need 6 cups of water.
- You need 6 of bouillon cubes chicken.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- It’s To taste of black pepper.
- You need of Chopped mushrooms (optional).
- It’s of Chopped green onions (optional).
Chinese restaurants usually have high-quality soup stock as the base of the soup. Egg drop soup, or egg flower soup, has long been a favorite at Chinese restaurants. Many people have always wanted to try their hand at making the dish, but were worried how it would turn out. Egg drop soup (also called egg flower soup) is known as 蛋花湯 in Chinese.
Egg drop soup step by step
- Add the bouillon chicken cubes while the water is boiling. Let it dissolve all the way..
- If you're using mushrooms go ahead and put those in while the water is boiling. About 2-3 minutes until reduced in size..
- In a small bowl whisk together the two eggs. Turn boiling mix off and stir the mixture with a fork. Pour the egg on the fork to make it ribbon while the water is spinning. **if you want bigger chunks, turn a spoon to the side and let the egg harden that way.
- Pour in the soy sauce creating a light brown color. Then sprinkle pepper and mix well..
- Pour the soup into a bowl and garnish with green onions..
In its simplest form, the only ingredients needed are the broth itself, eggs, and spring onion (also known as green onions or. This Egg Drop Soup is a healthy Chinese broth based soup made with eggs, chicken broth, cornstarch, and green onions. The egg drop soup is a sublime experience: a bright yellow, deeply savory broth laced with a In Cantonese imperial courts, egg drop soup was used as a way to showcase a chef's finesse: the fine. Egg Drop Soup is a healthy Chinese soup that is easy to make at home with minimal. How to thicken egg drop soup?