Hangover Egg Drop Soup. Growing up, my family had a tradition of eating lunch at our local little Chinese restaurant every single Saturday. Egg drop soup (Chinese: 蛋花湯; pinyin: Dànhuātāng) is a Chinese soup of wispy beaten eggs in boiled chicken broth. Making these soups during the winter months.
Egg drop soup (Chinese: 蛋花湯; pinyin: Dànhuātāng) is a Chinese soup of wispy beaten eggs in boiled chicken broth. Condiments such as black or white pepper, and finely chopped scallions and tofu are optional, but commonly added to the soup. Egg drop soup recipe 蛋花汤 is the easiest Chinese soup recipe to prepare. You can cook Hangover Egg Drop Soup using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hangover Egg Drop Soup
- You need 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 cubes of chicken bouillon.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 1 pinch of white pepper.
- Prepare 2 stalks of fresh chives.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cornstarch (optional).
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of water (optional).
- It’s 2 of eggs.
Chinese restaurants usually have high-quality soup stock as the base of the soup. The home cook style Chinese egg drops soup is well-known wherever there is a large Chinese community. The resulting effect of having sex in a hot tub. A dish consisting of a woman's menstrual blood.
Hangover Egg Drop Soup instructions
- Bring water and bouillon to boil to make broth.
- Chop chives and whisk eggs while broth comes to boil.
- Add soy sauce & white pepper to broth.
- If you like your egg drop soup thicker, make a slurry by whisking corn starch into a tiny bit o’ water, then add to soup.
- Slowly stir in whisked eggs and reduce heat, let simmer until eggs are cooked to preference.
- Move to bowls and add chives.
- DONESKIES! Snap a photo & show us how it turned out!.
- Not hungover? Try adding chopped mushrooms, and water chestnuts to kick it up a notch.
The name comes from the fact that the woman is 'dropping eggs' at the time. Egg drop soup makes me think of my grandmother every time I see it, and it's a soup I turn to when I need something light, comforting, and warm. You might recognize egg drop soup from the bowl you get with the lunch plates at Chinese-American restaurants, with swirling strands of eggs floating in a. Chicken egg drop soup ingredients: high-quality chicken: it doesn't matter if you buy wings, drums or legs because you'll scrape the meat off the bones. Cook the chicken: Put the chicken into a large pot and cover it with water.