Egg Drop Soup. Egg drop soup (Chinese: 蛋花湯; pinyin: Dànhuātāng) is a Chinese soup of wispy beaten eggs in boiled chicken broth. Egg drop soup makes me think of her every time I see it, and it's a soup I turn to when I need something light, comforting, and warm. Here's how you can make it at home.
You probably ordered it many times from a Chinese restaurant. Egg drop soup was always her first choice. Egg drop soup recipe 蛋花汤 is the easiest Chinese soup recipe to prepare. You can have Egg Drop Soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg Drop Soup
- You need 2 of big packages of liptons chicken noodle soup.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- You need 1 of tsp garlic herb spice.
- Prepare 1 of tsp grated parmesan cheese (optional).
- You need 1 of tsp hot sauce (optional).
- You need 8 of cups water.
Chinese restaurants usually have high-quality soup stock as the base of the soup. Egg drop soup, or egg flower soup, has long been a favorite at Chinese restaurants. Many people have always wanted to try their hand at making the dish, but were worried how it would turn out. Egg drop soup (also called egg flower soup) is known as 蛋花湯 in Chinese.
Egg Drop Soup step by step
- In a large saucepan filled with water, put in both packages of soup mix, garlic, spices.
- While waiting for soup to boil; mix ur eggs in a bowl, set aside..
- Once soup is in a roiling boil slowly pour in, little by little, the egg mixture..
- Continue to boil for 5-8 minutes.
In its simplest form, the only ingredients needed are the broth itself, eggs, and spring onion (also known as green onions or. This Egg Drop Soup is a healthy Chinese broth based soup made with eggs, chicken broth, cornstarch, and green onions. The egg drop soup is a sublime experience: a bright yellow, deeply savory broth laced with a In Cantonese imperial courts, egg drop soup was used as a way to showcase a chef's finesse: the fine. Egg Drop Soup is a healthy Chinese soup that is easy to make at home with minimal. How to thicken egg drop soup?