Homely egg roll. Learn how to make egg rolls right at home! These are as close as I've found to Chinese take-out egg rolls. These are quick to make and any extras can be.
Chinese egg rolls are a great snack or. These Chinese homemade egg rolls rival any restaurant! They are bursting with juicy pork, cabbage, mushrooms, carrots, and bean sprouts all wrapped up and fried OR BAKED to crispy perfection. You can cook Homely egg roll using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homely egg roll
- Prepare 1 of Chopped carrot.
- You need 1 of Chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped onion.
- It’s 2 of Chopped green chillies.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Schezwan sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mayo.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare of Oil.
Homemade egg rolls don't have to be intimidating. As an Amazon affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I used an eight inch iron skillet that worked out perfectly. It turns them into tasty little crunchies.
Homely egg roll step by step
- Take a pan add 3tbs oil, heat it. Add the chopped carrot and cook it for 1min. Add chopped capsicum,onion and green chillies and cook it for another 1 min. Add tomato ketchup and chilli sauce, pepper powder and store them for another 1min. Switch off the flame..
- Take a bowl add the Schezwan chutney and mayo and mix it well. Prepare a chapati dough using 2cup of wheat flour, salt, water. Knead the dough properly and rest it for 5min. Take a small portion of the dough and Prepare chapati..
- Take a tawa put one chapati, in low flame cook the chapati from both the side by applying oil like paratha. Then break a egg on the paratha, spread it all over, then flip it and let it be like that till the egg is cooked with the paratha..
- Spread 1tbs of mayo mixture on the top of the egg parathan, place some carrot and capsicum mixture in aline. Roll the paratha. Serve it hot..
So, I call them Eggroll Crunchies. Once you make these Homemade Egg Roll Wrappers, you'll never buy them again. You could cut these into smaller squares and use them as wonton wrappers too. A pasta machine makes easy work. Chinese food your way at home.