Chicken Egg Rolls. Egg Rolls Made Easy – This is a easy to follow video on making Chicken Egg Rolls or any type of Egg Roll you like. Chicken Egg Rolls – a great and simple recipe for delicious chicken egg rolls. You know what one of my favorite things of going to a Chinese restaurant is?
Chicken Egg Rolls make a great appetizer to go with any Chinese dinner. These roll use ground chicken for the meat and are stuffed with other ingredients such as cabbage, carrot and green onion. These Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls, filled with shredded boneless chicken breast, carrots, scallions, hot sauce and blue cheese make the perfect appetizer! You can cook Chicken Egg Rolls using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Egg Rolls
- Prepare of For the skin.
- You need 40 g of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 10 g of corn starch.
- You need 5 of egg yolk.
- It’s 2 of egg white.
- Prepare 150 ml of water.
- You need 1 tbs of veg oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For the chicken filling.
- You need 500 g of minced chicken.
- You need 2 of Egg white.
- Prepare 10 g of corn starch.
- It’s 5 g of tapioca flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fine smashed garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of salt (as per your taste).
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of veg oil.
- You need 1 tbs of sesame oil.
- Prepare of Additional ingredients.
- Prepare of Oil to fry.
Bake them in the oven or air fryer! This chicken egg rolls recipe always makes everyone happy and they're perfect for sharing. Because seriously, who doesn't love a crispy, hot, savory egg roll or crispy spring roll? This recipe for chicken egg rolls makes the thicker egg roll that is popular in western restaurants.
Chicken Egg Rolls step by step
- Mix all the ingredients for making the skin, you can use mixer for a better texture, otherwise you can use whisk as well.
- Then on a non-stick pan, add little bit of oil or butter to make the skin, pour one ladle at a time until the mixture is finished.
- While waiting for the skin to Cool, let's prepare the chicken.
- Into a food processor, add the chicken, egg white, garlic and other ingredients and mix them until it's fully incorporated.
- Use 1 or 2 skins per rolls depending on how thick you want it to be when it's served.
- Spread the chicken onto the skin and roll it until all of the chicken mixture is over and cover it with aluminium foil individually.
- Place all the covered rolls into the steamer and steam them for half an hour.
- Once it's done, remove the foil, cut each rolls into thick slices and fry them.
- Serve it with hot sauce, mayonnaise or ketchup. Enjoy!.
Great egg rolls without all the work for those after work meals. (of which I need often) Leave the chicken out for vegetarian egg rolls or substitute shrimp for seafood eggrolls. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Reviews for: Photos of Mini Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls. Like this Chicken Egg Rolls Recipe? Find many ore great ideas like this in our Asian Inspired Meals Category and in our Quick & Easy Meals Category.