Porotta egg roll. Learn to prepare this quick, yummy egg rolls to satisfy your hunger. You can surprise your guest or kids with this easy recipe. Learn how to make crispy egg paratha.
AMAZING Egg Paratha Roll Recipe Egg paratha or anda parantha is a quick and easy dish for breakfast. Kerala parotta, popularly known as paratha or porotta, is a delicacy from Kerala. Soft and crunchy outer layer and cushy inner layers make parotta yummy. You can cook Porotta egg roll using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Porotta egg roll
- It’s 4 of Porotta.
- You need 4 of Egg.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 cup of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Oil.
Parotta is a layered flat South Indian Bread. Tips: Allow the dough to rest at each stage as mentioned above. Making parotta is a pure art and this flatbread has been reigning the South Indian food When I think of parotta my mind will instantly dress up to attend a muslim wedding in. The rolled disks are marinating in the oil and this will help in loosening the dough and it will be a I am used to rolling out the dough and making square porotta as they are guaranteed to fluff , however I. roll slightly thick, making sure the layers are intact. now place the rolled parotta onto hot tawa. make sure to grease the tawa well. cook on medium flame until the base is cooked. (Eggless Porotta, Barotta, Kerala Parotta, Malabar Parotta, Parotta Recipe Without Egg).
Porotta egg roll instructions
- Heat a pan add 1table spoon oil then add egg pepper powder and salt mix it well..
- When the egg is scrambled well switch off the flame.take 1 big onion sliced it thinly..
- In a plate take one porotta and spread mayonise and tomato sauce first then add scrambled eggs and onion roll it tightly.easy peasy porotta roll is ready to serve.
Parotta (also known as Barotta) is a delicacy popular in the states of Kerala and Tamil. Egg Kothu Parotta Famous recipe among all the peoples of south india. It isbest way to use up leftover rotis or paratha. Simple way to prepare at home and enjoy with your family. A Parotta/Kerala porotta/Malabar porotta is a layered flatbread, originated from the Indian subcontinent, made from maida flour, popular in India.