Baked Bacon Cheeseburger Egg rolls. These baked bacon cheeseburger egg rolls are easy to make and will become a family favorite. I thought cheeseburger egg rolls sounded really good. I always have ground turkey on hand and thought ground turkey would be a little healthier You see how I'm trying to be healthy here?!?! 🙂 That is how these baked bacon cheeseburger egg rolls came about.
You guys are probably looking at these thinking, how did she dream up the combination of putting bacon cheeseburgers and egg rolls together? This Bacon Cheeseburger Egg Rolls from Delish.com is the best. Add bacon and cheese and stir until cheese is melted. You can have Baked Bacon Cheeseburger Egg rolls using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Bacon Cheeseburger Egg rolls
- It’s 1 lb of Ground beef or turkey.
- It’s 1 each of Small Onion chopped.
- It’s 4 each of slices of bacon or turkey bacon diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 packages of Egg roll wrappers.
- It’s 1 tbsp of each of bbq sauce, ketchup and prepared yellow mustard.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of Garlic powder to taste.
- You need 1 of olive oil spray.
Transfer mixture to a paper towel-lined plate to drain fat. Egg Rolls are a favorite in our household. Quick and easy to make, once you get the hang of rolling them up! They can literally be filled with almost Both are delicious and most importantly made without bread!
Baked Bacon Cheeseburger Egg rolls instructions
- In large skillet brown meat with onions and bacon, season with salt pepper and garlic powder. Add ketchup, bbq sauce and mustard and cook until meat is thoroughly cooked and there is no more liquid. Let cool for a few minutes..
- Pre heat oven to 375°F. Spray baking sheet with olive oil spray. On flat surface lay egg roll wrapper with one corner facing you. In the middle lay down 1 1/2 tbls. cheese and on top of that 1 1/2 tbls. meat mixture..
- To roll egg roll fold in sides, then take side facing you and fold into middle and then tightly roll. Dab water on last corner to hold egg roll together. Lay egg roll on baking sheet, make sure they don't touch. Repeat until meat mixture is completely used..
- Spray egg rolls with olive oil spray make sure to get ends so they don't burn. Place in oven and bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Flip hakf way through baking to make sure both sides brown.Let cool and serve with extra ketchup for dipping..
We choose to bake these Perfect Bacon Cheeseburger Egg Rolls but they are also tasty fried. When I saw this Bacon Cheeseburger Egg Rolls recipe by Living Locurto Food Contributor Divian, I immediately wanted to make them. I've always loved egg rolls and I'm now addicted to wrapping things in egg roll wrappers! Get creative with your Bacon Cheeseburger Egg Rolls ingredients and. These Cheeseburger Egg Rolls are the perfect party food or came day snack for football season!