Egg and cheese bacon roll ups. Repeat with remaining cheese and eggs. Return skillet to heat and add bacon roll-ups seam side down. Cook until crispy on all sides, then transfer to a paper towel-lined plate until ready to serve.
We can never deny the power of bacon, cheese and eggs! If you are looking to lower your cholesterol, a serving of bacon can help raise the good numbers over time, while reducing the bad. If you're a bacon-lover, you can enjoy eggs and eat bacon too. You can have Egg and cheese bacon roll ups using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg and cheese bacon roll ups
- Prepare 6 of large eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of garlic powder.
- It’s of kosher salt.
- It’s of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp. of chopped fresh chives.
- Prepare 18 slices of bacon.
- Prepare 2 c. of shredded Cheddar cheese.
Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper. Gently fold up one corner, and roll into a log. Cinnamon roll dough is stuffed with crispy bacon, scrambled eggs, and Cheddar cheese to make these family-friendly breakfast bombs. Reviews for: Photos of Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Bombs.
Egg and cheese bacon roll ups instructions
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and garlic powder and season with salt and pepper..
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add eggs and scramble, 3 minutes, then stir in chives..
- On a cutting board, lay out three strips of bacon. Sprinkle the bottom third with cheddar and top with a large spoonful of scrambled eggs. Roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining cheese and eggs..
- Return skillet to heat and add bacon roll-ups seam-side down. Cook until crispy on all sides, then transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain fat. Serve..
Simply bake breakfast sausage, eggs, and cheddar cheese with the Crescents your family loves and you'll have the perfect sausage crescent rolls to Add this to your favorite Pillsbury™ Crescent roll breakfast recipes. Bacon, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sandwiches. Premade refrigerated crescent roll dough is the holy grail of bread dough. It comes in a can and makes fluffy and delicious rolls in minutes. They are even better when they are stuffed with bacon, scrambled eggs, and cheddar cheese.