Shrimp And Coconut Egg Rolls. Shrimp Egg Rolls Recipes on Yummly But a lot of times they're greasy and soggy. Shrimp Egg Rolls – Make your favorite take-out dish right at home!
Repeat with remaining wrappers and shrimp mixture.* Working in batches, add egg rolls to the Dutch oven and fry until evenly golden brown and. These Shrimp Egg Rolls are for you today! Here, sweet juicy shrimp are rolled into wheat flour wrapper and deep-fried to golden brown perfection. You can cook Shrimp And Coconut Egg Rolls using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp And Coconut Egg Rolls
- You need of assembly.
- You need 6 of egg roll wrappers.
- Prepare 1 quart of vegetable oil, enough to deep fry.
- You need 1/3 cup of shredded coconut.
- It’s 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 large of egg, beaten.
- You need of filling.
- You need 14 large of shrimp, shelled, tail off and deveined.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of fresh grated ginger.
- You need 1/4 cup of pineapple preserves.
- It’s 3 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of cornstarch.
These egg rolls are also extra special because of its unique presentation and flavors. The shrimps appear long and stick-straight and are hugged. · Shrimp Egg Rolls – Make your favorite take-out dish right at home! Best of all, these can be baked or fried. Make a huge batch today and freeze as Shrimp Egg Rolls Recipe.
Shrimp And Coconut Egg Rolls instructions
- Chop up into medium chop the cleaned shrimp..
- In a large bowl add soy sauce, ginger, preserves, sesame oil, salt and cornstarch. Mix together well. Add shrimp. Mix again. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour..
- Start heating your oil in a large pot or deep fryer to 350°F..
- Get three plates ready in an assembly line fashion..
- First plate add beaten egg. Second add panko and coconut. Third leave for finished egg rolls..
- Take a small amount of filling and place it at top of egg roll wrapper. Roll over once and with some water, wet all exposed edges..
- Fold in the edges as seen in photo. Continue then to roll to end. Lay finished roll to the side, seam side down..
- Finish same technique with other five rolls..
- Dip finished egg roll in egg, then in crumb mixture to coat thoroughly. Repeat until all are coated..
- Fry until a light golden brown. Drain on paper towels..
- Serve these with a plain soy sauce or sauce with some heat to dip with. It compliments the sweetness..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
There are not many meals that my hubby actually asks for. Thankfully, when it comes to food he's pretty easy to please. Shrimp, cabbage, carrots, and bean sprouts are seasoned with garlic powder and soy sauce, then wrapped up tight, and deep fried to a golden brown finish. these came out tasting JUST like egg rolls you get from a chinese restaurant! i added a little imitation crab, but other than that followed the recipe. You can make pork egg rolls, shrimp egg rolls, combos, or half of them pork, half of them shrimp. Simply adjust the amounts of pork/shrimp to your liking.