Egg Rolls. Egg rolls are a variety of deep-fried appetizers served in American Chinese restaurants. An egg roll is a cylindrical, savory roll with shredded cabbage, chopped pork. Learn how to make egg rolls right at home!
These homemade egg rolls are filled with pork and vegetables, all wrapped up and Chinese egg rolls are a great snack or starter for any Asian style meal. These egg rolls can be assembled up to a. Place egg rolls into heated oil and fry, turning occasionally, until golden brown. You can have Egg Rolls using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg Rolls
- You need 2 packages of egg roll wrappers.
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 1/2 packages of coleslaw mix.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of bean sprouts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onion.
Remove from oil and drain on paper towels or rack. Put on serving plate and top with sesame seeds if desired. Egg rolls are a classic appetizer at Chinese restaurants, but there are also many simple simple varieties to make at home yourself and enjoy anytime. Egg Roll – Popular Chinese appetizer, and this recipe makes for the best egg rolls.
Egg Rolls step by step
- Brown ground beef season to taste.
- Saute onions w/ meat.
- Drain add coleslaw and bean sprouts soy sauce.
- When coleslaw is cooked down remove from heat let cool.
- Make an egg wash and spread egg wash around corners of wrappers.
- Place meat mixture in the middle and roll.
- Fry until golden brown.
Jen shares her easy egg roll recipe (with sweet egg roll) and step-by-step picture cooking guide. Baking egg rolls definitely creates a different texture than frying, but I still liked them A LOT. I also experimented with freezing the egg rolls uncooked. After freezing I put them straight into a hot oven. The Best Egg Rolls Recipes on Yummly