Egg Rolls Mini. These are miniature egg rolls, made with won ton wrappers rather than egg roll wrappers. They are perfect as "finger food" on a buffet or a party. Learn how to make Mini Egg Rolls.
These homemade mini egg rolls filled with cold cuts, cabbage, and carrots, are a real winner. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Divide wrappers into half, so you can make mini egg rolls. You can have Egg Rolls Mini using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg Rolls Mini
- You need 1 of Cup of white rice (cooked).
- You need 1 of Fresh cabbage (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Pack of Nasoya wonton wraps (use as many or as little as you want).
- It’s 1 of Coconut oil for frying.
- You need 1 of Little bowl of water for edges of wraps.
Set each wrapper at such an angle that the points of the wrapper face north, south, east. View top rated Mini egg roll recipes with ratings and reviews. Mini Egg Rolls, All American Egg Rolls, Appetizer Egg Rolls, etc. I used an eight inch iron skillet that worked out perfectly.
Egg Rolls Mini step by step
- Add just enough coconut oil in small pot, to cover egg rolls. Let oil heat on medium..
- Mix cooked rice & chopped cabbage in a bowl.
- Place wonton wraps on a plate, fill with ingredients.
- Wet all edges with water from bowl. Take bottom edge of wonton, and begin rolling like a burrito. Then take the left & right edges, and fold.
- Add egg rolls to oil and let fry until golden and chrispy. Repeat until desired amount of egg rolls are made..
We all love crunchy, fried egg rolls but wish they were a little lower in fat. To assemble Egg Rolls: Place several won ton skins on work surface, with a corner of each facing. Making egg rolls is like making little mini burritos, except with square tortillas. People were making egg rolls long before air fryers were invented. If I'm not using an air fryer, I actually prefer to pan fry.