Taco Egg Rolls. Fill egg roll wrapper with cooked chicken, tomatoes, onions and cheese or whatever ingredients you like. Roll and seal with egg wash. Whether you're an egg roll fan or a taco fan, you will not be disappointed with these bad boys!
If you love Tacos, try these easy Taco Egg Rolls. A taco rolled up into an egg roll and fried. Dead simple egg rolls that would be great as an appetizer for a Mexican-themed dinner. You can have Taco Egg Rolls using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Egg Rolls
- It’s 5 of Egg Roll Wrappers.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Salsa.
- You need of Cheddar Cheese.
- You need of Taco Seasoning.
Although hardly authentic, use of a packet of taco seasoning mix makes life easy. This beef filled, taco seasoned egg roll recipe is sure to become one of your family favorites. Serve these egg rolls instead of tacos on taco Tuesday, or for appetizers at your next party! These Taco Egg Rolls were a creation I whipped up one day after Taco Tuesday.
Taco Egg Rolls step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Brown beef on a skillet.. I added the salsa once it was semi browned and taco seasoning. Note: if you have extra beef it's okay! Use it on top of nachos for a snack later in the week 🙂 🍴.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of an egg roll wrapper..
- Next add the ground beef when it is done..
- Brush each one with olive oil..
- Pop them in the oven for 15!.
- Garnish with cilantro! I am so excited to finally use some from my herb garden!🌱.
Air Fryer Beef Taco Fried Egg Rolls are a quick and easy homemade recipe the whole family will enjoy. Make a batch of these and then freeze the leftovers for later. There should be instructions in the back of the wrappers about how to roll them. Use water on all the seams of your roll — this secures it from. On this week's episode of Best Bites chow down on these delicious southwest taco egg rolls!