Egg Rolls (Southwest) with Chipotle Ranch. Simple to prepare and healthy to boot these baked southwest egg rolls with creamy chipotle dipping sauce are so very fantastic. The hearty filling is packed with spinach, peppers, onions, garlic and a myriad of southwest-type seasonings that give the mixture a warm and smoky flavor without killing. These egg rolls alone would be worth hiding out in the kitchen over.
Cut diagonally and serve with the. Southwest Egg Rolls This is an easy recipe using egg roll wrappers. We stuffed our egg rolls with chipotle marinated chicken thigh, fresh grilled corn. You can have Egg Rolls (Southwest) with Chipotle Ranch using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg Rolls (Southwest) with Chipotle Ranch
- It’s 1 Can of Black Beans.
- It’s 1 can of Sweet Corn.
- It’s 1 Can of Stewed Potatoes.
- You need 1 Can of Green Chilies.
- You need 1 Package of Frozen Spinach.
- You need 1 Packet of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Onion Powder.
- You need of Cumin.
- It’s of Chili powder.
- Prepare 4 Ounces of Mexican Blend Cheese.
East meets Southwest in this funky Tex-Mex version of an egg roll. It's simple, fun and a great way to use up turkey leftovers. To assemble, lay an egg roll wrapper on a work surface with a corner toward you; brush edges with egg wash. Crispy Southwest Egg Rolls (that you can bake or fry!) served with a creamy cilantro dipping sauce.
Egg Rolls (Southwest) with Chipotle Ranch instructions
- Thaw out spinach in microwave and drain it. Then mix all caned and packaged ingredients including cheese. Then mix in bowl with teaspoon of salt, 2 teaspoons of garlic powder and Onion powder then half a teaspoon of cumin and lastly 2 teaspoons of chili powder and 2 teaspoons of pepper..
- Lightly warm tortilla so pliable, then cool them to use. Then assemble the mix into the tortilla and fold like burritos. (Assistant Rolling).
- Heat 2 cups of canola or vegetable oil in large pot..
- Put in mixing bowl 1 16 ounce container of sour cream, 1 packet of Ranch mix and chipotle adobo sauce (sauce that comes in chipotle pepper cans).
These could be my favorite party appetizer of all time Made these with a few tweaks, trying to copy a now-closed restaurant's version. I added finely chopped jalapeños and chipotle seasoning to both the. I think these Southwest Chicken Egg Rolls are our absolute favorite. We've basically been snowed in so before the big storm hit Eric and I packed Pepper up and we loaded up on a bunch of groceries last weekend so Make these! (and pair them with some Southwest Chipotle Ranch, Salsa, or Guac!) Avocado Egg Rolls with Chipotle Ranch Dipping Sauce by Taste and Tell. Southwest Turkey Meatballs with Creamy Cilantro Dipping Sauce by Skinnytaste.