Healthy Egg Rolls. Vegetable egg rolls are a healthy and poppable treat that your family will ask you to make again and This egg roll recipe is a healthier version than its fried egg roll counterpart as it is oven-baked. My wife Nikonya shows her method for making high protein, healthy egg rolls. We use fried and drained ground turkey meat, onions, carrots.
Egg Roll Wrapper Recipes on Yummly Take-out egg rolls aren't the healthiest fare, but Robin's lightened-up, baked-not-fried recipe is just the thing to soothe your cravings without busting your waistline. Return to Healthy EZ Baked Egg Rolls or Hungry Girl Homepage. You can have Healthy Egg Rolls using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Egg Rolls
- Prepare package of egg roll wraps.
- It’s bag of coleslaw.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 tbsp of reduced sodium Soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of fresh ginger (optional).
- Prepare to taste of salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh garlic.
Enter your friends' e-mail addresses To fit egg rolls into a healthy diet, go for baked egg rolls filled with veggies and tofu or white-meat chicken, when possible. Egg rolls vary a lot nutritionally. This self-crafted Vietnamese egg rolls recipe is like the Rolls-Royce of Asian cuisine. Turn your table glamourous with Healthy Kitchen's hacks everyday.
Healthy Egg Rolls instructions
- Microwave coleslaw for 3 mins..
- Drain, add all ingredients, mix well, fill the wraps about 1/4 cup full making sure there's room at the ends..
- Moisten all edges with water. Fold the sides in, fold the top over then roll like a log. Seal the end with water..
- After all the egg roll are filled, spray the tops with olive oil. Bake at 325° for 25- 30mins.
Love egg rolls but not all the fat and calories? Then you are going to love this easy healthy. This egg roll recipe is a healthier version than its fried egg roll counterpart as it is oven-baked, yet still Egg rolls, a popular snack and street food, are found in various varieties in most Asian cultures. I thought these Egg Rolls were a fantastic example of how to do that. They are a great recipe for Looking for more healthy kid recipes?