Homemade Egg Rolls. Learn how to make egg rolls right at home! These are as close as I've found to Chinese take-out egg rolls. These are quick to make and any extras can be.
See more ideas about Egg rolls, Cooking recipes, Recipes. Homemade egg rolls don't have to be intimidating. You can control the ingredients and have them Homemade Egg Rolls. You can have Homemade Egg Rolls using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Egg Rolls
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 glass of oil (make sure fresh vegetable oil/olive oil).
- You need of Tomato sauce n mayonnaise (optional).
These Chinese homemade egg rolls rival any restaurant! They are bursting with juicy pork, cabbage, mushrooms, carrots, and bean sprouts all wrapped up and fried OR BAKED to crispy perfection. Sweet and savory homemade egg rolls that make the perfect side dish and appetizer. Southwestern egg rolls packed with strips of chicken, black beans, tomatoes, corn and more.
Homemade Egg Rolls instructions
- Mix then beat all ingredients with spoon.
- Heat the frying pan, put a glass of oil inside.
- Place a big spoon of egg in frying pan then roll it with stick (roll it in a very high speed) :D.
- Serve it with tomato sauce and mayonnaise.
Homemade Egg Rolls – Everyone's favorite fried takeout treat! Learn how to make this Chinese food staple at home with a short list of simple ingredients. These homemade Egg Rolls are the perfect appetizer or side to any Asian meal! They're filled with chicken and veggies and fried to perfection. Have you ever made Homemade Egg Rolls before?