Homemade Egg Rolls. Learn how to make egg rolls right at home! These are as close as I've found to Chinese take-out egg rolls. These are quick to make and any extras can be.
See more ideas about Egg rolls, Cooking recipes, Recipes. Homemade egg rolls don't have to be intimidating. You can control the ingredients and have them Homemade Egg Rolls. You can have Homemade Egg Rolls using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Egg Rolls
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare pinch of salt and pepper.
- It’s 200 gr of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of shoyu.
- It’s 2-3 slices of bread.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need of Fried chicken coating mix powder.
- You need of Oil for frying.
These Chinese homemade egg rolls rival any restaurant! They are bursting with juicy pork, cabbage, mushrooms, carrots, and bean sprouts all wrapped up and fried OR BAKED to crispy perfection. Sweet and savory homemade egg rolls that make the perfect side dish and appetizer. Southwestern egg rolls packed with strips of chicken, black beans, tomatoes, corn and more.
Homemade Egg Rolls step by step
- First, make the omelette. Mix eggs with flour, water, salt, and pepper. Fry in slow heat and remove carefully. I used an approximately 26 cm pan and ended up with two omelettes. Set aside for now..
- Use a food processor to combine the chicken, salt, black pepper, shoyu, bread, and egg. Check the consistency. If it is too runny, add more bread. If it's too thick, add a bit of water. The mixture should be quite firm and pliable..
- Carefully roll the omelette with the chicken mixture inside. Form a long tube. Carefully slice them (about 2 cm thick). Coat them with fried chicken coating mix powder..
- Heat the oil in a pan. Medium heat should do it. Fry the egg rolls and flip when the bottom part is golden brown..
- We eat them with pickled daikon and carrots, rice, and some mayo..
Homemade Egg Rolls – Everyone's favorite fried takeout treat! Learn how to make this Chinese food staple at home with a short list of simple ingredients. These homemade Egg Rolls are the perfect appetizer or side to any Asian meal! They're filled with chicken and veggies and fried to perfection. Have you ever made Homemade Egg Rolls before?