Egg Roll Stir Fry. A stir-fry recipe with cabbage and all the flavor of an egg roll without the wrapper! Like an unstuffed egg roll in a bowl! So… you may have noticed I'm cooking a lot of recipes these days that are low carb and gluten free.
A quick and delicious meal that is light in Points and still very satisfying. I love this Egg Roll Stir fry. It's got all the classic flavor of an egg roll, but without the wrapper. You can cook Egg Roll Stir Fry using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg Roll Stir Fry
- Prepare Tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced ginger.
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 head of cabbage chopped.
- It’s 6 of green onion.
- It’s 3 of carrots cut into matchsticks.
- You need Tsp of sesame seeds for garnish.
- It’s of Green onion for garnish.
This means it's low carb, gluten free and far lower in Points than the. Its a twist between two yummy things. Egg Rolls and Stir Fry! we love this combo since its easy to make, serve and clean! This is a great addition to a low-carb main course that has all the flavor of traditional egg rolls without the wrapper.
Egg Roll Stir Fry step by step
- In a large skillet brown the ground turkey..
- Remove turkey when cooked and turn oven to medium low, add sesame oil, garlic, ginger, cabbage, green onion, and carrots to the pan. Cook for 10 – 12 min, add soy sauce, and cooked turkey, cook for a few more min. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Garnish with green onion and sesame seeds and serve hot.
Ground sausage, cabbage, fresh ginger, garlic, lemon and fresh cilantro, the key ingredients to the traditional Chinese food favorite. Basically, Egg Roll Stir Fry is the inside of an egg roll without the crispy wrap, so it can be considered a healthy alternative to the fried egg roll! Turn egg roll skin so that it looks. or until golden brown. FILLING: In a skillet, stir-fry onion and garlic in oil. filling onto skin, roll up, folding in sides as . pressing into the egg roll. This easy stir-fry recipe has all the flavor of an egg roll but without the wrapper.