Bacon egg and cheese. Sorry, egg lovers, but the truth is I didn't come into this world with the egg gene. So, it took me a long time to have my first Bacon Egg and Cheese Sandwich. I am even a little embarrassed to admit, but it was only this year.
Enjoy a Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit sandwich from the McDonald's breakfast menu! Order one today with Mobile Order & Pay on the McDonald's App! In this video, I show you how to make a delicious bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich. You can cook Bacon egg and cheese using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon egg and cheese
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 strips of or more bacon.
- It’s 1 slice of country bread.
- You need 1 slice of cheese.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Chili pepper optional.
This light and fluffy savory donut is made with an egg souffle base, then topped with a creamy cheddar cheese sauce, crispy bacon crumbles, and freshly chopped chives for a quick and easy breakfast you can eat on the go, or even entertain a brunch crowd with! This bacon & egg breakfast grilled cheese sandwich recipe is quick and delicious! Try this egg and bacon grilled cheese recipe from the Incredible Egg. Eggs combine with cheese, bacon, and bread to become a fluffy cheese strata that no one can resist!
Bacon egg and cheese step by step
- Crisp the bacon up.
- Remove bacon and place on paper towel to drain.
- Drain the bacon fat but leave some to soak up the bread and make it golden brown and delicious.
- Set the bread aside, and a touch of butter..
- Cook 2 eggs to your liking (sunny side up or scrambled).
- Assemble and there you go.
This is an easy recipe for guys who want to surprise that special someone with breakfast in bed! Reviews for: Photos of Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Strata. Even better, make a batch of these morning-ready meals over the weekend and you can enjoy a filling, satisfying breakfast all week long! Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Breakfast Casserole. Keywords: bacon egg cheese breakfast casserole.