Egg Salad with Coconut Milk Diet Brunch Sandwich / DAY 3. Make the perfect egg salad for sandwiches! I am going to use the filling for deviled eggs for Father's Day. Original review: I wanted a cold salad/spread for sandwiches for lunch today.
This simple homemade egg salad recipe is great for egg salad sandwiches, and as an easy lunch recipe! #spendwithpennies #eggs #eggsalad. My favorite sandwich was egg salad, and Miracle Whip was my flavor enhancer of choice. If any separation occurs, give it a good stir before assembling Each recipe comes with a nutritional information to help you keep track with your diet. You can have Egg Salad with Coconut Milk Diet Brunch Sandwich / DAY 3 using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg Salad with Coconut Milk Diet Brunch Sandwich / DAY 3
- You need 1 pinch of pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of carrots.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion.
- It’s 1 of icecream scoop.
- You need of hard boiled eggs.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 drop of oil.
- Prepare of toasted bread.
- You need 2 slice of bread.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
An egg salad sandwich is a simple meal you can prepare ahead of time and bring to work, school, or on a picnic. If you are not planning to eat all of the egg salad at once, then transfer it. An egg salad sandwich is one of the easiest sandwiches in the world to make, especially if you have hard boiled eggs already made. The egg salad filling can also be prepared up to a day ahead and kept refrigerated.
Egg Salad with Coconut Milk Diet Brunch Sandwich / DAY 3 instructions
- Bring a pot of water with eggs and a drop of oil to a boil then simmer down for 10 minutes then drain and peel the egg shell..
- Mash the hard boiled eggs with a fork then season it with black pepper and grated parmesan cheese, Add 1 tbsp of coconut milk and add 1 tbsp of carrot and 1tbsp of dice onion then mix well.
- To serve put 1 large scoop of 'ice -cream' egg salad in the toasted cheese bread and garnish with a slice of parmesan cheese.
- No worry,it taste as great without the icecream scoop,just spread generously of egg salad on toasted bread then top with a,slice of parmesan cheese.
Spread egg salad over ham, then cover with another slice of bread. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate. If making egg salad for a crowd, mash eggs with a pastry blender or potato masher. Need hard boiled eggs in a hurry? Crack eggs into a poacher and cook until whites and yolks are firm.