Cottage cheese, corn & egg salad. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect Cottage Cheese Tuna & Corn Relish Wraps Aust. Cottage cheese is a fresh cheese curd product with a mild flavor. It is also known as curds and whey.
Place a crêpe on a clean, dry surface and place a portion of the stuffing on one half of the crêpe and fold it over to make. Corn cheese is a popular side dish and a drinking snack. Korean corn cheese is essentially baked corn and cheese casserole. You can have Cottage cheese, corn & egg salad using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cottage cheese, corn & egg salad
- You need 200 Grams of Cottage Cheese (Paneer) diced.
- Prepare 1 of (steamed, kernels extracted) Sweet corn.
- You need 3 of Hard Boiled Egg Finely Diced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of sprinkle of Dried Chives.
- You need 1 of sprinkle of Red Chili Flakes.
Great idea to add cottage cheese. I love corn bread, so I'll have to try this. Be the first to review this recipe. Serve with chips or bread for dipping as a yummy appetizer.
Cottage cheese, corn & egg salad step by step
- In a mixing bowl, add cottage cheese, sweet corn kernels and eggs..
- Season with salt, chives and red chili flakes. Gently toss to mix..
We have the perfect recipe for Cottage Cheese Corn Footlong Sandwich. With a touch of spice and the softness of paneer and corn, it will for sure become everyone's favourite. Add cottage cheese with black beans, corn, jalapeno, avocado, and tomatoes to make a delicious Mexican dip for those lazy Sunday-evening brunch. If cottage cheese isn't your thing…try all of these same ideas with Cabot Greek Yogurt—another great source of protein. Cottage cheese is always a healthy choice, so why not consider it for a low-calorie breakfast, sour cream substitute, salad protein, and so much more?