Potatoes bacon egg salad. Picnic potatoes w/mustard & celery make the best Southern potato salad. Bacon and eggs — in a potato salad recipe. So much so that I'm surprised it's not the accepted method for making this popular side dish.
I prefer to use baby potatoes, or fingerling potatoes so that I can keep the skins on. If you have a steamer basket insert for your pans, I think that's the best. Classic Potato Salad (with Bacon and Egg) is a sumptuous side dish, perfect for parties, barbecues or weekend gatherings. You can have Potatoes bacon egg salad using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potatoes bacon egg salad
- It’s of Potatoes.
- You need of Bacon.
- It’s of Egg.
- Prepare 2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 4 of spring onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder (.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Ground black Pepper.
- It’s of Dry parsley.
While the potatoes are cooking, remove the egg yolks from the hard-cooked eggs and place them in a large bowl. Mash the yolks using the back of a fork Chop the egg whites and add to the salad, along with the celery, green onions, and bacon. Take the potatoes and lightly crush with the back of a fork and transfer to a large mixing bowl along with the bacon and cooked onion. Pour this over the potatoes and mix well.
Potatoes bacon egg salad step by step
- Boiled potatoes and cut into cube.
- Cut bacon into small pieces and fry until crispy.
- Boiled the egg n cut sliced.
- Mix mayonnaise,garlic powder,salt,ground black pepper,spring onion and dry parsley.
- Mix all ingredients add the mayonnaise sauce and sprinkle with the bacon.
Finally, fold in the chopped gherkins and hard-boiled egg and serve. Once everything is complete, add bacon, eggs, and potatoes to a large bowl, and combine well. Once combined, spoon into bowls, and top with dressing mixture. Also, think about it: eggs, potatoes and bacon? Is that not the key ingredients of a great diner breakfast?